Online Winter Charity Auction!
December 14th at 9AM – December 28th at 12PM
With the ongoing health crisis, our work continues and we rely on the generous support of donors like yourself to serve and uplift our community. It is an especially tough time for our Team to Win schools, with our athletic trainers displaced during this time from their student athletes, coaches, and school administrators.
While our schools have been physically shut down, our programs and free healthcare to our student athletes is most critical. We are grateful to our generous and dedicated supporters, as we all attempt to navigate these uncertain times.
This year’s Online Winter Auction includes amazing wine packages, sports memorabilia, and more! Enjoy guilt-free shopping from the comfort of your home! The money raised supports our Team to Win Program that benefits at-risk students throughout Los Angeles County.
The auction will run from Wedneday, December 14th, 2022 at 9:00AM through Thursday, December 28th at 12:00 pm.
Auction item winners will be notified and can pick up their items at our office in Manhattan Beach, or the WCSMF is happy to arrange shipping for an additional cost. Please feel free to contact WCSMF office at (310) 726-0750 or email us at Events@wcsportsmed.com with any questions.
West Coast Sports Medicine Foundation, founded in 1994, is a non-profit, 501 C3 charitable organization (Tax ID # 95-4497009) dedicated to providing economically challenged high school students with an opportunity to participate in interscholastic sports and have access to high quality sports medicine care and services designed to improve health and ensure safety.
What We Provide TEAM TO WIN Schools – at NO cost to school/student/family:
· $ 3.6 million dollars in FREE medical care to Team to Win student athletes (over the last 3 years).
· FREE Sports Medicine Injury Clinic, FREE Concussion/Brain injury clinic.
· FREE on-site certified athletic trainers.
· FREE physician coverage for major sporting events.
· FREE Student Sports Medicine Mentoring Program, a year-round medical education program, including Summer mentoring camps and free CPR/AED and First Aid Certification.
· College scholarships annually to student athletes showing extraordinary commitment to academics, sports and community.
Don’t Forget to Follow us on Social Media!
Facebook: The West Coast Sports Medicine Foundation – Team to Win
Write a comment: